Institutional IAB Membership benefits includes:
- Exclusive access to other IAB institutional members in terms of network connections and activities.
- Benefits from IAB brokering when seeking new initiative partners or new collaborators, including introductions to existing networks and/or key members.
- Opportunity to attach IAB branding to local events or activities (subject to IAB Board approval).
- Access to IAB secretariat services for publicity on IAB website and social media of local events and activities (subject to IAB Board approval)
- Access to the IAB Newsletter ‘IABulletin’ to advertise news related to institutional initiatives (subject to IAB editorial approval), as well as showcasing achievements (publications, grants) of individuals who are members of the institution
- Priority in selection processes for hosting paid Pre-Congress symposia or workshops at IAB Congresses.
- Advance notice and right of first refusal regarding sponsorship opportunities for IAB activities
- Logo presence and linkage to own site via dedicated page on IAB website.
- The possibility of featuring up to four free bioethics job postings (including fellowships, internships, scholarships, etc.) in the IAB monthly bulletins per year.
- The possibility of featuring the institutional member and its work in the IAB monthly bulletin when joining.
IAB member rates
Low Income Country USD$50
Lower Middle Income Country USD$150
Higher Middle Income Country USD$400
High Income Country USD$600